- Upgrade Signal Equipment
- New Signal Controllers and Cabinets
- Median Nose Reduction
- Vehicle/Bicycle Detection/Advance
- Multi-Jurisdictional Coordination
ADVANTEC has performed several traffic signal design along major corridors, including:-
- Garfield/Eastern/Cherry Traffic Signal Improvements (62 Ints)
- Alondra Blvd Traffic Signal Improvements (61 ints)
- Valley Blvd East Traffic Signal Improvements (9 Ints)
- Pacific Blvd Traffic Signal Improvements (17 Ints)
- Whittier Blvd Traffic Signal Improvements (2 Ints)
- Painter-Carmenita Traffic Signal Improvements (16 Ints)
- Florence Ave Traffic Signal Improvements (32 Ints)
- Avalon Ave Traffic Signal Improvements (32 Ints)
ADVANTEC conducted a detailed field inventory at all intersections, then prepared a recommendation report that identified deficiencies and proposed improvements, which include: signal standards upgrade; controllers and cabinets replacement; loop detectors installation; median nose cutback, signage and striping installation, etc. Close coordination with all local agencies were emphasized to insure complete review and approval of all recommendations prior to PS&E design.
All the plans were designed in conformance with the County of Los Angeles latest design guidelines, using Microstation / AutoCAD formats. Plans were submitted in 3 different stages: 80%, 100% and final design submittal. The 100% and final design plans were also submitted to the involved local agencies for review and approval.